Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Breakdown!

What a day! First off, I am happy to say that spring break has finally arrived and I am loving every minute of it! Well, except for one exception...but i'll get to that momentarily. I will start at the beginning of the story, because I've heard that is always the best place to start...


My best friend Chris and I decided we needed to get out of the house on this lovely evening. You may recognize him from the Madonna Party photos in my January post. But anyway, being the shopaholic that I am, a brilliant idea came to mind. After watching "The Mallpisode" in Season 2 of The OC (our favorite show, only 2nd of course to The Simpsons) we decided to go shopping. We were having fun, despite the fact that there was no good sales. So we decided to leave the mall (after our modeling session in the dressing room at American Eagle, pictured below)
Chris and I lookin' fierce (our new favorite word) and Me and my triplet sisters takin photos of our bad selves


So we skip the car and start driving to Kohls, another favorite store of ours. So we were stopped at the light, singing our favorite song "Tattoo" by Jordin Sparks when all of a sudden, we look over at the guy to our right in a REALLY old chevy car that is rusted with red and blue paint splotches all over it and he is giving us the dirtiest look (like we were the scum of the earth!) I couldn't figure out why, until I looked forward...
A scream escaped my throat, and then, I don't know what happened. Maybe we went crazy. Maybe the smoke was toxic and we inhaled too much. But that's when everything broke loose: Chris and I just started laughing and couldn't stop. There was smoke everywhere! And you know its gotta be bad when a crazy guy with a rusted chevy is giving YOU the dirty looks. So we pulled over, and lucky me, I have a mechanic for a daddy so I just called him and he took care of everything. I'm sure if I was the one paying the mechanic bill I wouldn't have been laughing! Until next time,
Amanda :)

No comments: