Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy (Late) St. Patrick's Day

I know, I know...technically it's not St. Patrick's day anymore. But I still hope you had a good one! This is going to be a very short post since it is past my bedtime ;)



Tonight the SHE Club hosted an off the hook St. Patrick's Day Party at Rebel Creek, and it was so fun just hanging out with the girls, meeting cute new boys and dancing! One of my favorite parts of St. Patty's is busting on the people who didn't wear green...it's so funny when they forget all about it and you get to pinch them! I haven't laughed that hard in FOREVER! One of my good friends from high school, Megan, walked up to me and started poking me at school that morning. I was wearing a necklace that had green in it, and she didn't pinch me, just poked so it was just an odd way of saying hello I guess! Here are some more pics from our crazy good time:


Hope you had a very green day!
*AmAnDa*

No comments: