Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SHE Club Bonfire

Tonight was such a blast! Us S.H.E. club members hosted a bonfire social for us and The X Club. It was so much fun catching up with the girls, making hot dogs and S'mores and just being carefree.
My friend Emily kept having disastrous results trying to make S'Mores, she ended up lighting a grand total of 6 marshmallows on fire! It was hard to keep a straight face about it :D It was so fun meeting all the guys in The X Club, they are a REALLY funny and goofy bunch! Honestly, I'm so gladwe get to do stuff like this. It was a nice stress release too since this week is Midterms! I swear, this week and finals week are the busiest of the year. But at least next week (March 8-17) is SPRING BREAK! I'm so excited to just have fun around town with friends and hopefully there will be some good sales because I got my taxes back ($cha-ching!) I am such a shopaholic, we shouldn't even go there cause we will be there ALL DAY! I was hoping to go out of town with a friend to Provo but it might not work out, but that's what the summer is for right? Speaking of summer, I found out today that after Spring Break there is only 5 weeks of classes left! Woohoo! I'll have another post for you later this week to make up for the lack of one last week...I was sick, again! Until Next Time!!
Amanda



The SHE Club of Dixie State College

No comments: