Friday, April 18, 2008

Working Girl with a new 'Do...


Hi guys! It sure has been a fun week. First off, I finally got that haircut I've been blabbing about (look up if you want to see!) I really like it. My mom said "It's so Vanity Fair!" She is really funny! I think she meant to say Vogue...ha ha! But, on to today's subject. One of the most important aspects of life is, sadly to say, money. But i'm happy to report that I have lots of fun earning mine! I work at the local movie theater, and i love my job so much. My job is working in the box office, and I am really lucky because I am aloud to do my homework and read magazines in between movie times! It's so much fun. Also, 2 of my close friends, Taylor and Miriam, work at the theater with me. They call us triplet sisters because thats how close we are! Work is never a chore because we always end up working together or coming to visit another one! In the photo above, Taylor (aka Twin) is on the left, and Miriam (aka triplet) is on the right. Our nicknames have to do with our age: I'm the oldest and I'm called Big Sis (19) Taylor (Twin) is the middle girl (17) and Miriam (Triplet) is our baby sis (16)! Here are some more of our hilarious adventures captured on film from work last night:

You might be asking yourself, "Where can I buy this amazing lip gloss? It's so vibrant and wonderful." Well, it's Taylor's Special Dark Chocolate Recipe. Just smear, lick and dab for a shock of dark brown color that is sure to get you noticed.


And that's our finale!

No comments: