Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Final(s) Blog!

Hello everyone! I am sad to announce that this is the last week of school, and that this will be my final blog! Tomorrow is my final final (haha) and I now have a whole year's experience of being a Dixie Rebel under my belt. I can't believe that next year I will be a Sophomore! It is crazy how fast time goes by. I have had so much fun being able to write this blog and if anyone wants to keep in touch, feel free to e-mail me at dixieamanda@gmail.com I hope everyone has an awesome summer! So far, my plans are just to work, and go on a few vacations! I am very excited to be going to New Orleans, LA sometime in June. My best friend (Chris) is adopted, and he just got in contact with his birth mom and we are going to go meet her for the first time. Hopefully I will get to travel other fun places as well, but I am mostly just excited to have some time off and be able to relax for a few months before it all starts up again :D The chaos, as I like to call it! Good luck, and I hope to see you at Dixie State next year!
Love Always,
Amanda Jacobs

P.S. I will leave you with some gorgeous photos of the Ambassador banquet that took place last week!


The lovely ladies of Ambassadors 2007-2008



Now that I'm not a freshman anymore I won't be getting beaten up anymore :) haha This is Pat, our Ambassador Advisor joking around...at least I hope so :S

No comments: