Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love this Holiday! It is so fun to dress up and go to parties :) This year was a favorite of mine...First, \the movie theater had a special halloween party for all of its employees. We got to eat all kinds of yummy treats and watch a movie after the theater was closed. We ended up watching "Casper"...not my pick for the scariest Halloween thriller but I had fun watching it! I was really happy that they let me invite my best friend, Chris...he doesn't work there but is still part of the Westates family :) My friend Marianne even dressed up as her boyfriend Frank for our work party! It was so hilarious because she ended up looking just like him...

Then on Friday Night we went to "The Howl" a Halloween dance at the Staheli Farm. It was really fun, and Chris dressed up as a Chippendale! Haha it was so funny there was like 10 other guys in the same costume and he got so mad everytime he saw someone else. My friends Jennifer and Sara went a lady bug and butterfly, and I went as Tracy Turnblad from the movie Hairspray. If you haven't seen it, you better because it is my favorite movie!Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
Love Always,
Amanda


Marianne and Frank...aka The

Franklinator and his identical twin

Me Dressed as Tracy Turnblad
Dance, Dance, Dance!

1 comment:

Jewls said...

Little Franklin! I didn't know you knew little frank too! He was part of the Hinton clan for a while. :)