Friday, January 18, 2008

New Years Resolutions!

I know it has already been the new year for 18 whole days, but I wanted to take the opportunity to share my resolution. I'm known notoriously amongst friends for being 5 minutes late everywhere I go, and I want to change my punctuality image! I started this week on Monday, and I've only been late to 2 classes. That still sounds like a lot, right? Not if you knew me before! I was constantly late for class, work or even social obligations! I know, I know...bad girl! But I am trying to work on it and thats what counts. I think any steps a person takes to be a better person is a sign of character, and everyone should try to better themselves. And since I forgot to tell you last week...



HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope all your dreams come true. Now i'm off to study for my interior design quiz (which is THE funnest class by the way--if you ever get the chance to take it, its worth your buck. We took a field trip to Boulevard Home Furnishing to see if we could spot historical techniques in current furniture and we basically had to mad dash around the store and find it all, and we even got to pick our favorite thing to list on the assignment sheet. My favorite, of course, wasn't a piece of furniture! It was a painting of Marilyn Monroe, my idol! She is so glamorous...she also taught me my most important lesson: Diamonds are a girls best friend! Haha...I'm just joking. But everyone should watch that movie if they get the chance! I LOVE old movies...that one is called "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" I'll list some of my favorites at the bottom. Bye everyone!

Love Always,

Amanda, DSC's biggest fan


Marilyn in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"
My Top 5 Classic Movies:
5. Breakfast at Tiffany's
4. Some Like It Hot
3. Shirley Temple Movies (I can't choose just one!) Curly Top, Dimples, The Little Princess...
2. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
1. The Wizard of Oz

No comments: